Why choose us?
“The safety and well-being of our children and staff is our number one priority”
This is at the core of our company philosophy and underpins our values to ensure that we can build on this solid foundation and develop our children and teams to reach their full potential.
We're the UK's leading independent provider of high-quality childcare nurseries operating at 80 locations throughout the UK and perfectly placed to develop our new nanny service providing fantastic career opportunities for qualified childcare practitioners ( NVQ level 3 or above).
Being an Asquith nanny you are part of a reputable company that will provide the security of being part of a large organisation without the loss of identity and loneliness of working alone as an independent nanny.
We are proud to offer all of our nannies the best benefit package that would be associated with a large employer including:
- Specialist training at our dedicated training centre
- HMRC and Ofsted registration
- Fantastic career progression with a full recognition and rewards scheme
- Risk assessments on homes, it’s your place of work too
- Relocation, life assurance and healthcare
- Discounts on everything from tyres to restaurants
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and early pay days
- Combining working in the nursery and being a professional Nanny
- Feel part of the nursery team too, joining in on social activities
- Should your placement finish we can offer continuity of employment by you working in one of our nursery settings until we find you an alternative family to work with
- Professional development overseen by our degree qualified Customer Services Manager
- Regular performance reviews
How to apply
To find out more about our current vacancies at Asquith Nannies, or if you would like to apply to become an Asquith nanny, please click on the link below.